Everyone complains lease’s end is always stressful. It is not just for first movers but also to others. But let us assure you, if you relax and do the work step by step then your stress will surely be minimized. Additionally, to make it easy for you, we have come up with detailed end of lease cleaning checklist. We hope you will have clear ideas on how to work out by following this checklist.
The checklist comprises of pre cleaning tips, end of lease cleaning checklists, and tips on what to do after the cleaning works. The main reason to subdivided into the checklist into subtopics is because we value you and want to provide you full information on ending your lease happily.
Well let’s go through the subtopics and here’s the first one – pre cleaning tips.
Pre cleaning tips
In this section, we would like to suggest few things that are very much important. These sounds simple but will determine your cleaning approach. We have listed out these for you, just follow the below-mentioned points.
- Be prepared from the beginning. Think about which approach will you take – cleaning by yourself or assigning to professionals. Remember both have pros and cons.
- If you are cleaning yourself then you should be aware of following points:
- Do the cleaning just before the lease end. If you clean the house long before moving out then it is likely to settle dust and dirt on the surface of almost everything.
- Clean the house only after moving your belongings to another house. If the house is empty then we can clean almost all aspects of the house.
- In most cases, the landlords are likely to make an issues with the carpets. Hence, if it’s dirty, then it is better to assign professionals. They have better equipment and can handle the cleaning responsibility properly.
#Note: if you would like to learn about our carpet cleaning service then please visit this page – “Carpet Steam Cleaning Sydney”.
- If you believe cleaning is not your job then you can always assign the task to professional cleaners. You will save time and get better results.
#Note: if you would like to learn about our end of lease cleaning service then please visit this page – “end of lease cleaning sydney”.
Finally, you know what you should do before cleaning the house. Now, let’s jump to the checklist. We believe this checklist will help you to learn about the covered areas.
End of lease cleaning checklist
Phew, we are here to mention about the checklist. With this checklist you will be able to cross-check the cleaners work or follow as a guide to look for the areas.
|Hallways and Corridors
Wow, you just cleaned your rented house. But don’t think it’s finished, you still need to get your bond back. Hence, we have listed the steps you can follow:
- Call landlord or property manager for inspection.
- If everything is satisfied then you can fill the claim form from Fair Trading website. [Download Here]
- If they point out cleaning issues then you need to re-clean it again. [If you appoint professional cleaners like us then the cleaning service comes with warranty. so you don’t need to worry. Just call them. ] After satisfactory result, fill up the Claim Form.
- After processing, Fair Trading will deposit the amount in your bank account or post a cheque to your new address.
Hope you will get your bond back without any cleaning issues.